Covid-19 Safety Guidelines at AA Beauty Studio
As a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic, a number of measures have been implemented to ensure your safety when visiting AA Beauty Studio. These are listed below as well as guidance for you
to follow when visiting for a treatment.
- All products, soft furnishings that cannot be sanitised after each client, towels and other miscellaneous items that are not relevant to the treatment, have been removed from the Beauty
- Products will only be in the room if applicable for that treatment. They will then be sanitised and removed once the client leaves, as will all surfaces.
- I have ordered face masks, visors, aprons and gloves, and will wear a new set for each client.
- Disposable single use nail files and foot files will be used for manicures and pedicures, as well as cotton wool pads for facials instead of sponges.
- Magazines have been removed. Single use plastic cups will be used for water.
- I will be leaving a half hour slot between each client to ensure the room can be fully sanitised.
- Unfortunately, due to the additional costs involved with ensuring the safety of everyone, I will be making a surcharge of £3 for each visit you make. I am very sorry for this but
hope you will understand.
- Until measures ease, a number of treatments are temporarily unavailable – see relevant treatments on this website.
- I have also decided to work half days (mainly mornings) initially from Tuesday to Friday.
It is kindly requested that clients follow the guidelines below when attending an appointment:
- Please try to arrive on time and remain in your car or outside the premises until I come and call you in.
- You should attend on your own, please.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Please remove shoes at the bottom of the stairs and use hand sanitizer before going up to the Treatment Room.
- The following disclaimer will need to be signed and dated for each visit (copies will be available on arrival).
a.Have you had a cough?
b.Have you had a fever?
c.Have you lost either the sense of taste or smell?
d.Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
e.Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined or self isolating?
- You are asked to wear a face covering where possible and appropriate (if you do not have one I can provide this for an additional £1).
- Please arrive with as little personal property as possible, eg leave handbags/scarfs/jewellery etc at home.
- I am now able to take card payments and contactless payments. If you prefer to pay by cheque or bank transfer, that is also acceptable. Please avoid cash if at all
- Unfortunately a Waiting Area will not now be available.
Site last updated: 11 July 2020
Designed by Allen Meredith